View Single Post
Old 2004-06-18, 12:16   Link #34
Rokl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma[color=navy
I tried it out on vlc, and while it plays WITHOUT video slowdown, and the the video is synced with the audio, now it's a matter of being able to see the whole thing. It might be my processor, but you know when everything's playing fine, but once in a while a frame gets frozen while the audio keeps going, but eventually the the video will catch back up? Well this is happening more consistently with #33. I tried #32 on vlc, and it played fine.[/color]

[/color]
The same thing here! I just tried to watch PGSM 35 on VLC, it worked perfect a couple of minutes and then it just freezes my screen and I can't do anything anymore. I think the problem is with the program, not with the computer, because I've heard many people say the same thing about VLC.

Let's get another try to VLC and see what happens, I don't like booting my coputer all the time. :/

//EDIT: Ok, I'm so fucked up with this VLC that I don't know what to do next. I froze again my screen after whole 10 minutes (yayay).. This means that I really have to delete and download new codecs and do everything the hardest to watch one episode.

//EDIT2: And again, I deleted my nimo codecs and downloaded the new ffdshow and I don't see any changes. I really start to hate you soon for this, Tv-Nihon.

//EDIT3: It works now. (I don't hate you anymore Tv-Nihon). ^^;;

Last edited by Rokl; 2004-06-18 at 12:57.