Thread: Licensed Assassination Classroom
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-07, 23:06   Link #38
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
I find this manga hilarious, with the original setting and all, but I'm left wondering...how is the author going to keep this fresh as an ongoing series? Is it going to be like Onizuka from now on? You know, with the "unconventional teacher helps students" setting?
yep, but it's more grand scale IMO, with Super Dreadnought girl setting gonna involved.
In the near end of term, the World government will do some desperate measure like Nuke all Japan to kill Koro sensei only to make him angry watching his students burn to ash.
And as he can't keep his promise to keep the student safety, he will cast off his plan to blow earth to honor one of his student wishes (just like that female teacher last wish)....to "save Earth and all it's citizen from any harm including you (koro sensei)"
Nagisa is likely the one that will fill that role, and to make it happy end, Nagisa will combined to Koro-Sensei to create Koro Sensei 2.0 to save both of their life

Nagisa: Where am I?
Koro: Earth
Nagisa: WTF? I have tentacle on my back?!
Koro: well...we combined into one to save our life, so you take the front, I'm the back
Nagisa: Nrufufufufu* that funny....!!!!!!

* = Koro-sensei way of laughing
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote