Thread: Crunchyroll Dog Days' (Dash) [2nd season]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-17, 20:55   Link #189
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
A quality which is much improved in the DVD versions, which I recommend to download instead if you have the disk space.
Quality improved? I hope they only fixed the frame rate, if they added pantsu to this scene I'm holding onto my "low quality" stuff, because I consider this nopan concert canon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattaro View Post
New Dog Days' CM
I'm looking forward on second season
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
!@$%$%^&*%&*$%&%#@~@#435323` damn you kitchen Sink, getting glompled by Yukikaze, how could you survive that? If that was me being squeezed like that, I would have surrendered my desires to her attack and turned into a puff ball in a split second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
WOW Milly-chan is one nice girl to not feel ANY jealousy towards Eclair, so obvious a romantic rival for Kitchen-Sink's affections!!
heh, Millimeter is just happy to see her toy hero come back. But if she catches Eclair alone in his room stripped down to her pantsu, Millimeter's dagger isn't going to be so shiny clean anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Tron is very busy finding pictures in another thread.
in another thread? Pfft, not even this thread is safe from me

After the how-manyeth-Yukikaze-pic, I'm inclined to believe that that is not a sleeveless turtleneck she's wearing, that has to be bodypaint considering how tightly her big ears are being held
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote