View Single Post
Old 2008-05-13, 22:47   Link #1102
tenken627
what Yagi said

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Something just occurred to me.

Suzaku's goal is to govern Area 11....yet Nunnally is the one taking over and in no way in hell is he going to backstab her.

For the sake of the argument, let's guarantee that Nunnally's position is to stay if she proves herself to be a capable ruler (As Vallen pointed out, the Emperor is pretty apethetic so I doubt he'll go to the lengths of assassinating her later).

So is there any point to Suzaku becoming the Knight of One to govern Area 11? If Nunnally does a good job and stays then there's little point.

THough the thing that baffles me is how Nunnally/Suzaku argue about changing the world and they are using Japan to do it. Those poor people
But didn't Suzaku just use Nunnally for his own manipulative purposes when he was with Lelouch last episode? Does he really care for her and respect her when he does that random and illogical action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Pretty sure it's Suzaku hates people dying. period.

He's never shown any joy in killing his own kind either.

When he was participating in the JLF operation he was casting doubt on himself to even fire on the JLF soldiers but it wasn't because they were japanese, it was because it was literally a massacre. Since we say Lelouch is a good person because he hesitates or admits its evil to murder people, we should give Suzaku some benefit on his side.
Does his logic make sense though? If he was truly this large of a pacifist, wouldn't he try to do things in a more peaceful manner? It's like saying, "I'm the biggest pacifist in the world, and in order to show you I'm a pacifist, I'm gonna do violence."
tenken627 is offline   Reply With Quote