View Single Post
Old 2008-08-29, 14:52   Link #35
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Finally an episode that i actually liked. Getting more history on Tabitha was nice since she is one of my fav characters. The airship is quite impressive i see why it took a while to build it. Colbert was not only busy building the airship but apparently bus catching a fiery redhead's attention go for Colbert who cares if you are her teacher. I swear if Saito didnt walk in when he did i think Kirche would have raped him (but can you really rape the willing) but that bald head fetish had me rolling.

Although i feel somethings were rushed the situation arising between the Henrietta, Saito and Louise has peeked my attention a little more. Normally Saito would just be his horny self but this something different with the princess and i means she has really gotten it bad for him and Louise has finally noticed. I will say i was impressed that Louise mentioned that she told Saito she believes in him. The question is does Saito believe in himself?

Tiffa was as cute as ever and now we have another elf running around who i cant forgive for hurting Tabitha and her dragon that sucked. That little mirror skit was funny i could see how many wives would love to have that but you can only use it once so be happy for that guys,

8/10