Originally Posted by darkplataform View Post
P.S. As soon as someone posts a correct translation, i'll delete this one
[] comments mine:

Quote:
S: Sheryl
R: Ranka
A: Alto
G: Grace

S: In an "inner power" stance says, "I am alive for songs/Songs are why I exist [or something like that]"
R: When I remember that time, I feel mysterious
A: I will protect you even if it takes my life! (Addressee unknown)

S: On top of a bed (?), rolled up like a ball, says, "I am a prisoner (?) captured by a goblin (?)"
Leon [?]: The false diva
S: Coughing up blood (Perhaps wearing a jersey)
G: Beaten up appearance
R: Head hung low, eyes are obscured, "Sheryl is Alto's..."
A: Say it, you're not alone

Alto is shot (?)
R (and perhaps S): Alto, open your eyes!

S: With teary eyes says to Alto, "This is a secret between only the two of us." The tear falls on Alto's cheek (Is Sheryl moving in space?)
Then a part where Sheryl and Ranka are on stage.
G: The final stage. It's started.

R: I will certainly sing, she says to Alto, and she embraces him. I could not tell if Alto returned the embrace, but it's definitely not a kiss. The location is probably in outerspace, maybe in the passageway of Battle Frontier (?)

A: Puts on the earring on his left ear. "For the sake of ending this war!"

S&R: Sings back to back in a pure white outfit (wedding dress)?
At the end they are singing, "Sayonara no Tsubasa" [This is the title of the movie, the Wings of Goodbye"]
I think there is news about this song in the movie thread [Anyone knows anything about this? I'd love to hear it... ]
Because I think it's kind of light, I personally don't expect Sheryl to be singing it.

A church bell sounds, and someone in a wedding dress is shown.

There is a battle scene in the middle, and there is a conversation between Michael and Klan.
There's also a scene where Brera's eyes open

After this there's [a picture] Sheryl in a pink nurse outfit making a heart sign with her hands
And I think there are images of Sheryl's motif