View Single Post
Old 2011-06-07, 05:14   Link #27
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

It is truly a fantastic episode, as well as my favorite arc in this season so far.

Alright. First of all, I say; YES! Jun is indeed an extremely lovable girl I've ever seen. And so far, she's one of my favorite girl in this series~

Aww... she's so lovely~
I guess Aki Toyosaki fits her perfectly~

It is also a hilarious episode as well, including that LOLWTFBBQ English teacher. What's even funnier is when Jun pulled out something "unpredictable" to Keima till he goes blushing and being freaked out, which made him think that she looks creepy. Lovely, yet creepy.

And so do her, as she was being freaked out by Keima from the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Yup, Jun approaching Keima gave him quite the shock.

Supposedly, Keima should approach her slowly but surely, as the Gaming God states on how to capture teacher types. As Keima states, teacher types are the most tedious and time-consuming to capture. But IMO, these are actually the easiest ones to capture since all you have to do is to try 1) being her pet student by not slacking off in class or 2) to have her approach you if you're a problem student.

Keima falls under the 2nd category, which is something he didn't plan for. But hey, he's the Capturing God, so no woman is too difficult for him to capture.

Spoiler for The Capturing God Says:

Probably the main reason why teacher types are unpopular among VN tropes is the great amount of time needed to capture it, unlike the other tropes shown in KamiNomi so far which only require a different kind of strategy for each trope, but all of these can be accomplished in about the same amount of time for each one.

For example, a tsundere requires a different approach than a silent type, but both of them can be captured in 100 days or less, as several VNs require you to do so.
In fact, Keima did actually capture 6 different girls, all of them requiring different strategies for each one (athlete, tsundere, yandere idol, silent type, fighter, and average girl), in around the span of one school term. As expected of the Capturing God.

But a teacher? Man, it will take a whole school year at best to capture her!

But I think this is a very interesting arc. Keima will definitely capture Jun, and we will see his game plan in the next episodes.
You know... I've been down to that road before (last year actually). The student-teacher love relationship thing, that is. Yeah, I'm among of one of them. As for the bold words about the two ways above, I've struck both two of them. But you should also add a few of these (a way before you could get along with):

1. How friendly the teacher is?
2. What's her personality?
3. What situation she's currently in? [i.e. about to transfer to another school or college etc. (starting a new life seems rare; but for young teachers, chance maybe vary)]

Also take note that high school and college has different degree of chances to win her heart. If my theory is correct, if you're in college, it could be much easier to get along with young teachers/lecturers (correct me if I'm wrong ). For me, it won't take long to capture her. Based on my personal experience, it takes for at least a month or a half to make it happen.

Oh god... No sure if this episode would struck my heart or not. Since my feelings barely fade away, even just for six months. >.<

Dammit, I've possessed an OCD back then. Okay! I'm sorry for being an idiot for this time. But I'll be honest. I did confess to my homeroom teacher back then before she left the college. >.<

Ugh... these memories... I can't... bear it. Stop!

PS: By the way, how is an older sister-figure looks like?

Last edited by Xero8420; 2011-06-07 at 05:25.