View Single Post
Old 2011-09-22, 12:47   Link #2898
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post

Mahou,

I read Suzukaze a few months ago and it was just ok, IMO. Comprared to Whirpool's past games it was much better than Sevens and almost as good as MagusTale which remains as my favorite game from the company.

All that said, Suzukaze was enjoyable. As an osananajimi Nazuna was awesome though her route was slightly disappointing. Route wise, Suzu's was the best, IMO. The best part of the game, for me are the side-stories. I found their plot, characters and development were far more interesting than the main ones, especially, Megumi's.
VN-wise I'm really easy to "please"/to satisfy with as long as it's nothing gory or too dark-ish. That's why you find me mostly praising my current played VNs (despite my really crappy jp. skills). Whereas others might hate too corny and clisché settings, I love them if they make me go "Awww" .

Spoiler for Minor Suzukaze no Melt Ending Spoilers, Nazuna's Route:

Anyway, after reading nearly only positive opinions of Noble Works, I just have had to try it as well (maybe I'm just that easy to influence o_o). You simply have to like Sena even though I may prefer Akari . In terms of pervy/embarassing train of thoughts, Sena won't be able to beat Sana from Tenshi Ranman. The only annoying part is that Mr. Main Lead gets too often misunderstood or mistrusted by Akari and the 1st Maid for my taste, especially on Sena's route (for me a simple case of: it may made sense plot-wise, but I still did not like it). At first it was okay, but then it was a bit tiresome.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-09-22 at 19:00. Reason: Added some spoiler tags, just to be safe
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote