View Single Post
Old 2012-01-23, 09:05   Link #43
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
If they look at 4chan, that implies they speak English? Hey, that's not funny...
It's part of the editor job to check what sort of public response the works have at some level. What most likely happened was that at one point 2ch pointed out that 4ch totally loved this one, and thus the editor checked a little more and then informed the author, thus she spoke about it on twitter.

BTW, I recently picked this up, I was waiting for several chapters to gather as to read many of them in one go; the current fuss about the series was a good excuse to finally devour what's available of Kuroki (゚∇゚) I feel like the verdict on the story is really going to depend on if Kuroki can somewhat see a future with a happy ending or not. And considering her own situation, having a cool boyfriend and whatnot is unnecessary; a more positive prospect for her would be one where she doesn't totally shake at the prospect of talking with someone else and where she feels happier with herself (even if she is kept as a mojo).