View Single Post
Old 2012-05-18, 13:42   Link #156
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
But again...which message disappointed you...the original, or the explanation?
She just blocked me out for no reason until I knew the true story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
And again...she's asking you to help her out NOW. You refuse to, maybe with good reason, but still...you live in a third world country, you can't help her out. She asks for help, you insult her for asking for help...

Who's the jerk here, really?
Have I ever insulted her? It would have been reassuring for me if she herself explained in a polite way as to why she blocked me off, and also could have put up a warning to anyone wishing to communicate with her what messages she considers acceptable or not.

At her Twitter account and got blocked, I suddenly wondered if I ever hurt her feelings just because I mentioned Macross in reply to one of her tweets. I tried to apologize formally like a normal person could do, and nothing came out of it, so I dismissed her completely.

If I ever hurt you and got you into defense mode, I'm very sorry, I don't hate this woman by the strength of her being a "living legend" and a model single mother, but Mari's behavior towards some fans (and no thanks to a few asshole shipping haters who bombard her for being "bad") isn't going to help her music.

Oh, there's a term for such tendencies: the Streisand Effect.

Last edited by sa547; 2012-05-18 at 22:28.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote