View Single Post
Old 2016-04-30, 00:05   Link #737
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Don't remind me, it hurts

But at least he got shat on on screen, I can't say that much for some characters.

Which ones are you talking about?

I keep seeing this, and it still doesn't make sense. She was basically mocking Aleister for thinking himself above humanity, but in the end human through and through. How do you get she is not human from that?

Unfortunately, you have to read Jung to understand, and that's not light reading.

I am just as puzzled, but for different reasons than you (5/10? Bruh, seriously?). I can't say this volume is better than NT9 or the WWIII trilogy, so it really seems like an overblown score to me.
I like this more than WWIII and NT 9 precisely because NT 9 was spoiled for me and because this volume had some awesome plot development on many fronts. NT 9 and WWIII had their weaknesses as well. This volume though was very solid. It accomplished its goal perfectly. Is hard to explain. But I do like this volume the most so far, and I'm sure it's because of the Misaka development as well as the other plot factors that all came together pretty damn well. Best overall volume is very different from having the best one or two scenes... my favorite scenes are still obviously from NT 9 and OT 22. AS far as being a strong volume because of its influence on the future plot, this one was very solid.

Edit:

He, he, he, I got the awesome Misaka avatar. YES. I finally stole a good pic lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )

Last edited by dniv; 2016-04-30 at 02:48.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote