View Single Post
Old 2010-04-03, 23:33   Link #2463
HF2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
I already have a set prediction of what's gonna happen after reading this chapter... clearly, I believe that Eba is dating Kazama. They knew each other from jr. high, and when she went back to Tokyo, he probably tried going for her again and Eba found out about his illness from somebody else, and decides to go out with him out of pity (and thus, "can't" break up with the poor dude, even though she still does have feelings for Haruto - which leads to her forced avoiding of him).

That's how I see it right now, with the way Seo is setting things up and I'm gonna keep on believing this until he gives us a clear cut statement that it isn't so.
I hope not. I hope not. I hope not. Three denials magically make it so right? However, my gut feeling is right there with you 100%. Looks like a lot of like minded people here. Looks like we will never know if my idea about her trashing his first present was true or not? This is getting silly.

However, let me ask you, don't you think this ruins Eba's character? Please let me know what you think. My feelings are written below:

If a woman is really truly in love with a man, would she risk it to date another man?No. I personally will find it hard to like Eba's character if she does this. I would have pitied her if she felt like Haruto cheated on her and she became a "shut in". However, after busting so much butt and showing a lot of strength for a young man, Haruto would have deserved better. Not even telling him that she is dating another man directly but using a (dubious) letter and not returning phone calls? It's so cold even in the real world that I probably will hate Eba's character for the rest of the manga, unless she isn't paired in the end with Haruto. Oh wait, this is Seo we are writing about, so Kazama is going to have a accident on his bike with Eba riding on bike, he dies, she is in the hospital in a coma. Hearing this, Haruto will of course rush to the hospital. Haruto realizes she means more to him alive than dead...so they get back together. That's the kind of "I see the ending now..." feel I get. After all, Suzuka loved a dead guy at the beginning. Sighs....

Can you tell I am not too happy with this manga right now? I feel totally bummed because this was my favorite before this speak no Eba, see no Eba, hear no Eba crap started.

We as the readers are totally in the Bermuda triangle right now.
HF2008 is offline   Reply With Quote