View Single Post
Old 2012-05-04, 13:33   Link #99
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
http://www.animefestival.my/ticketing.html

Oh well, looks like we can start to get the tickets (online booking) on next thursday, or this sunday, if you're at KL, on Low Yat Plaza (one day only).
Who wants to do a recon run on Sunday there to grab front-row seats? I need to work so I can't make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
Knnb... I surrender my three kit-kat to Men In Green already hor, still wan to taichi to me. Can, provided you serve as my runner, aka personal slave.

For now, I say too early to tok logistics. Tok now oso no use. Like building castles in the air. Once the online ticketing open already, buy the tickets, then we come back to double confirm how many people going, how to go, how many rooms to book and so on.

Understand? Or my England too powerderful issit?
Okok.....got it. So the plan is :

1. Get the tickets
2. Announce what you have here
3. ?????
4. Profit!

Though with the prebooking at Lowyat Plaza, I am not sure if all of us can make it, I smell a penguin queue.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote