View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 00:44   Link #2100
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Jeez, why do people always want summaries? We're making plenty of progress, just wait another two months, or three. Compared to the real translation, summaries suck anyway and V9 is not a volume you'd look at to find out whether you like the series at all.

Anyway, Godou has only one true love, and it's neither Erica nor Ena.

Spoiler for Don't look, you'll regret it!:

On a more serious note, it's ridiculous to ask for a true love in a harem as balanced as Campione's. That said, Erica is probably closest.
:O

you sure its not
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
Erica is #1 by a good margin. He's most wary of Erica due to her manipulative nature, but he loves her the most. Deep down he knows that Erica is 100% loyal and dedicated to him. What really separates Erica from the others is that Erica had the most development with Godou in his early campione days (seen in vol 3 and 11, which are the two prequels). Erica went through some really down in the ditch moments with Godou and survived through them. These are the experiences the others lack because the others hadn't met Godou yet. It's also why I said if the anime followed the novels' chronological order that Erica would win the race before it even begins because she has 2 whole volumes to herself before another girl even has a sniff of Godou.
He doesnt seem to love Erica more then he loves Yuri.
Lily although seems to be left in third place regardless.
Does this change whsie?

I know he's the most compatable with erica, able to send out commands just by looking at her.

He's more intimidated with Erica, because he knows if left alone, he will do something he will really regret.
^ i think this was mentioned in almost EVERY vol... :P

Lets face it, she isn't the divalo rosso for nothing...

Id hate to compare DXD with Campione.. but..
Erica -> Akeno
Ena -> Zenovia

Then you got Yuri -> Asia

Personally if you were protecting your virginity, who would u be more afraid off?
Definitely not the last choice...

Last edited by aigomorla; 2012-07-26 at 01:00.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote