View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 21:14   Link #1464
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I was half serious, half sarcastic . Logic says he should be dead. But you know Kubo .

My nostalgic reference was mainly to Aizen and how it would be nostalgic if Captain commander was alive like Aizen after all ( again half serious/Half sarcastic ).
My bad then =P just ignore me I guess haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona View Post
Didn't expect for Kenpachi to die since he still hasn't learn his swords name. Byakuya should of kicked the bucket he got thrashed. The Royal Guard hasn't played a role yet, want to see them.
If he does, then in a way Kenpachi IS dead. Kenpachi learning his sword's name will make him like every other character in Bleach right now--and at the moment, that's the one thing keeping him 'interesting'. (though Kenpachi has grown stale to me ages ago, since all his fights are the same, except with less flash than others..) Anyways, if Kubo makes him learn his sword's name, he might as well have died now =/

Kinda wish with those novels that came out, Kenpachi would be doomed here, but if he doesn't pop up later, no sweat off my back. Now, let's see Unohana break Yamamoto's orders...that's what I'm waiting for. We know she's going to fight this arc according to Kubo, and I'm sure that's how the scene will play out before she does...an apology to Yamamoto that she can't just sit back and watch anymore

Last chapter brought something to my attention too. Bach returned to the 'Vandenreich', and the original group of Quincies that invaded Soul Society said they were the Vandenreich. All of them were masked, but we know for a fact that ONE of them was Driscoll (the guy that killed Sasakibe and then got burned to death by Yamamoto). So, are we to assume that those masked people were some of the group that attacked Soul Society the second time or was that masked group still hiding members of a more elite group?

The beginning of this arc had a shadow come and rescue the arrancar ichigo was fighting and while it seemed Bach controlled it back then, that doesn't hold true anymore. The shadow appeared and stopped Bach from attacking Ichigo to drag him back to their HQ...seems the controller of this shadow is someone higher than Bach and more crucial. With the whole 'my son...' thing, I'm wondering if those black powers relate to Ichigo
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote