View Single Post
Old 2008-05-04, 20:43   Link #297
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Just finished watching, and my first reaction is:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH DAAAAAAAAMN!

This is the first episode I gave 10/10 so far. There was a ton of quality bits to it.

First, as usual, Villetta (since I have probably the biggest anime-crush I've ever had on her, and I have NO idea why... she's not even a main character). The swimsuit = quality. And I figure that having appeared in all 5 episodes so far, she definitely has a real part to the overall story.

Spoiler:

Next, the school fair. By far, the other students are the comic focal of this series. I love the insanity of a fair put on by Millay.

Then... Arthur is back! w00t! Yay cats! Yay biting of Suzaku! Despite him being one of my favorite characters... lol Sometimes cats just don't like you. That's why I love cats.

Finally, C.C. and Pizza has returned! The world's biggest pizza and she just breaks out into the open. I love Lulu's reaction, then pushing her into the tomatoes, etc... So quality. She's probably my 3rd favorite character. I wish I had a C.C. roaming around Penn State like that, eating all pizza around.

Quality episode.

My one question, in the beginning... I must've forgotten from last episode, but there weren't that many OotBK folks on "parade" in front of the embassy... So where did the ridiculous horde of them come from when Zero addresses them in the beginning?

And my answer to the end of the episode:

I think what Suzaku did was totally fair game. It's not like he's hurting her or planning to.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote