View Single Post
Old 2008-09-01, 13:33   Link #4
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
Even if the game doesn't meet expectations the rule of thumb still applies for Falcom, even if the game isn't good the music will be amazing.
Hopefully. Have to say I wasn't that impressed with the theme song, but then again their vocal songs usually don't sit that well with me so that's nothing new. I liked quite a lot of the tracks from the original soundtrack (Serpentina probably being the most memorable), so if they replicate the usual this time I'll be more than happy.

Quote:
Its no Ys/Legend of Heroes, but that gameplay trailer makes it look like they adapted some stuff from Oath in Felghan's style of gameplay into the Gurumin formula.
Well the thing I liked most about the recent Ys games has been the focus on doing all the bosses on one health bar and the intensity that comes with it, which I'm not expecting here. Same as Gurumin though all I really want out of this is a few days of solid fun and a quality soundtrack I can listen to happily months after finishing the game.

Shame most here won't play it because of the lack of an English version, though. Wakamoto can only go so far in selling people
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote