Thread: Licensed Cross game
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-13, 12:33   Link #315
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
People sure of romantic pairings in any of Adachi's works do tend to have a few upsets from time to time... Is all I have to say.

I admit I already though Koh and Aoba will be the ones who will get together from what I've seen in the anime so far. But my prejudice are based on other anime/manga series not familiarity with Adachi's work. So I will keep it in mind that he can be a bit unpredictable when it comes to the final couples. At least it is good to be warned beforehand so I don't get my hopes up for a pairing. And besides I do like both Koh and Aoba so far for their individual merits regardless if they get together or not. At least I hope they will be good friends in the end.

As for Aoba being a tsundere I don't know. I do think labels are thrown around too often but I think in this case when people say it they are not using it in a negative sense. So it all depends on how you use that label. Is Aoba's attitude like a tsundere, well possibly. But she is clearly not written that way as a form of fanservice.
Kirarakim is offline   Reply With Quote