View Single Post
Old 2009-07-02, 23:57   Link #9
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Makes me feel less nervous for opening this thread.

@Daniel E.: Really? LOL. That's quite a coincidence.

@Riker: No way! You're using Photoshop 6? And you made all those awesome animated sigs?? My gawd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
YOU MADE ONE!!! *breaks out the good champagne* So you got into Kaito from Vocaloid Wow I didnt know the VK sig you used over on the Cult was your first sig ever O_O looks a heck of alot better then the first sig I ever made. I didnt even post mine in my thread

Keep em coming!
XD. Yeah, because you said so...and you know I always listen to you. :/

Gah! I can't believe I forgot this one! (I know Naru is going to kill me for not remembering)

Remember this one, Bun-bun and Sensei? XD Seeing it again I realize it's still one of my favourites, for some reason. I guess I just like the atmosphere the sig gives with Naru walking away in that 'door' of white light like that.

I guess you can say that's the first sig I made but it was more a crop and that's it. Herbert did the animation. I didn't know how to animate back then. I didn't mean to tell a white lie - I truly totally forgot about it - didn't help that it wasn't on any of my two hard disks. Luckily it was still on my photobucket account or else I would have lost it.

Since we're on memory lane...here's a re-visit of some GH craziness.

Spoiler for you are warned of the disturbing images which lies beneath XD:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
You know what I hate most about your sigs? I hate the fact that you haven't been making them for very long, but they look so fantastic despite of that fact.

(And maybe I'll steal a trick or two from you. )
x_X ... I smell another detention coming.

...Sensei is stealing from her student...that...that is unconstitutional!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Now thats a comment only Sensei could get away with Also mark this day since she's never posted in my thread.
And Sensei is the only one who can get away with giving me detention for doing something productive.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote