Old 2011-01-25, 20:18   Link #59
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrysky77 View Post
I really liked Koboshi and Ten-chan as a couple from Pita-Ten! ^-^
Then it should please you that this is indeed canon in the manga

OMG, Shinji, there are so many we both agree on!!

Quote:
Train x Eve (Black Cat) - Purely a fanboy pairing. Although they had some nice interaction towards the end of the manga. And it was a really nice touch in the anime for Eve to have given meaning for the bell that Train wears.
AGREED! I hated Saya with a passion. XD Though I am glad that there is no chance for him to end up with her now. >
Eve........she rocks. The bell thing was so cute!!

Quote:
Yuzuru x Yuri (Angel Beats!) - While I love Yuzuru x Kanade and they are my favorite pairing from that series, this one pulls up to a dang close second. They had some nice interaction going on too.
I know!!

Quote:
Orphen x Cleao (Sorcerous Stabber Orphen) - It was all there. The feelings. The development. The setup.
F**K YES.

Quote:
Rito x Yami (ToLoveRu + Motto) - Yeah, Eve fan speaking here, so naturally I'm a Yami fan too.
Haha I ship LalaxRito but I like that pair too.

Quote:
Lelouch x Shirley (Code Geass) - They were in the zone. They were even pretty much official. Then Rolo stepped in and decided Lelouch couldn't have a girlfriend and a little brother.
Stupid Rolo.

Quote:
Nanoha x Yuuno (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha) - They set it up. They had it ready. They even brought in Chrono to be Yuuno's tsundere rival. Then they dumped it for the yuri innuendos.
YES!!! SO UNFAIR.