View Single Post
Old 2012-07-25, 13:57   Link #17
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I call it mental conditioning, some just can't see family bonds in Anime anymore. Just like how in SEED everyone wanted Kira x Cagalli than we learn... Yeah.

I don't see any lesbian tendencies at all in either, they just seem like overly close sisters. There was nothing sexual about them bathing together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Lesbian? Really? Some people just can't let sisters be sisters, eh?

Japan, why the hell would you call such a beauty "Rat"? s:
Seriously? If there's any question about it (and I'm not sure there actually is; I mean, all I see here on AS is people pointing out that they're not involved, not anyone claiming that they are ), it's coming from the fact that most of the Cryska/Inia scenes so far are heavy on the fanservice. Consider Ep. 4, where after Yuuya's dragged off by the goons, we next see them snuggling naked in a bathtub sized for one. Obviously, a scene like that is intended for the titillation of the viewers (otherwise they could have been just chatting together fully dressed in some neutral location or the like). The problem for those who have their yuri goggles tied on too tightly is that they confuse the sexual tension thus created between the viewer and the show with sexual tension existing between the characters inside the show. That is, those scenes do contain a sexual element, but it's on the meta-level, not between Cryska and Inia.

Plus, seriously, the idea of Inia in a sexual relationship with anyone makes me faintly nauseous , but this is the Cryska thread so this really isn't the place for that.