View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 01:35   Link #530
Lota

Well, it's not an anime/manga about abusive boyfriends so you don't have to worry about that Also, like Haru said, he would never purposely hurt Shizuku. She holds all the power in their relationship, Haru is too scared to say or do anything wrong, because if he did, she would leave him. Holding so much power over him, I think, while Haru does unintentionally hurt her physically sometimes, she hurts him emotionally over and over, something Haru never did to her and I don't think she actually realises it. So, while on surface (I'm only talking about their relationship), it seems that what Haru is doing is a lot worse, both of them are at fault here.

I also think it's kind of unfair if this anime doesnt get a second season. After these 11 episodes most of you dislike Haru, and I admit I don't really like him like that either. But these are the last bits of Haru acting like that. Having read the manga, I know what an awesome character he's become. He has had so much character development and there are few people who dislike Haru at this stage in the manga. I love how they managed to change peoples' opinions of him so much. Generally, you either like the character, or dislike him and it stays that way. So it would be really sad if people only saw Haru acting like... that.

Last edited by Lota; 2012-12-11 at 12:21.
Lota is offline   Reply With Quote