View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 05:06   Link #3374
Team Rocket Elite

Oreki turns out to be pretty strong. I wonder if he's even stronger than Kyon or Yuuta. A really disappointing performance by Touma. He didn't get close to Ryuuji. I'm pretty surprised how strong Ryuuji is since the non-Taiga Toradora characters aren't that strong. Koyomi does a lot better than I expected. I didn't think he could beat Takumi. Yuzuru really does a number on Kakashi. It's a sizable improvement from last year. I guess Kakashi is starting to fade or is Yuzuru stronger somehow despite not having anything new. Kirito doesn't quite meet my expectations against L, but it's still good enough for Kirito to look like the strongest character in the tournament. He just won't go Kanade on everyone which I guess is a good thing.

I don't know why my expectations for the Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun were so low. They completely outdid what I thought they would do. I haven't seen the series but I still should have known better. Even so, I'm still surprised to see Dekomori Sanae out this soon and by so much. I wonder how well Rikka will do. Despite the lukewarm reception to the anime, the Little Busters are looking good. I didn't think Asako would be half as strong as she was but Kud was still a fair bit higher anyways.