View Single Post
Old 2006-07-14, 19:24   Link #166
Namusranger
I got many hidden talents

Send a message via AIM to Namusranger Send a message via MSN to Namusranger Send a message via Yahoo to Namusranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine-RX179
I agree with opticwind...this is a children show, and people constantly bashing it saying how lame it is, and never stop to think it is not a show targeted at them. Sure it is a bit boring that the characters just jumping around and not doing much and transforming take up most of the time in an episode, but in my opinion that's perfectly fine for a children show standard.

But I do understand peoples' disappointment in the fight scenes being 'noobed' in comparing against the original pilot clip...I guess may be they changed their decision and decided to make this show more focus into targeting young audience only? Because if it's too violence, the show may not be able to pass the TV-board and be aired at hours which kids could watch them...this is not a shounen fighting anime afterall you know...

How many times I have to repeat that I like the original show which was the same target as this one, and I'm an adult, And I enjoyed the PPG movie. Super sentai is more violent and airs at 7:00A.M in Japan. the same for Kamen rider.

Both versions were aimed for children, and this show is gonna have a bit of trouble when arriving to Cartoon Network, cause if this goes in Miguzi, it's gonna bomb unless they re-dubbed a la Cardcaptors
Namusranger is offline   Reply With Quote