View Single Post
Old 2006-01-02, 04:38   Link #149
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
You're a good observer. That's true, there's a little jump both when she leaves her hand from her forehead and of course on the way back.
But, guess what? It doesn't exist a frame between the two! It's straight like it was on the anime. Besides I used 14 frames which are quite a sum, and got rid just of the useless ones.

EDIT: added a frame, adjusted the timesetting a bit. It should look a 1% smoother than before. I don't know if I could do more than this ^^
Thx, though I was mainly refering to that there was a 1.7 ( 0.7 ~ oh no a mistake ) second delay bettewen the frame's (which you changed and makes it look alot!! better) that makes it more jumpy and I know that the jumpy sometimes cant be helped alot of times because of non-existent frames, but it still doesn't change that it makes some of the gif (frame 11 - 12) jumpy sorry ^^;; still its a ok.. gif, but I like some of the other school rumbles gif you did better

Nirvaphreak : Small & Cute though the white looks like its meant to be transparent? because of the border over the girl, either way I like the small size of the avatar and the cute girl & the colour of the girls eyes and hair are very nice together with the blue background

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-01-02 at 15:41.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote