Thread: ClariS
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-26, 19:48   Link #11
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
As a proud and noble ClariS fanatic expert I will gladly give you an answer.

Ahem:

Clara and Alice are the same age. They practiced music since they were in kindergarten and they met during music school around that same time as classmates "hint hint". As for Clara we still don't know where her stance in all this is since there's no news of what her future plans are. As a fan, I can say that Alice will mostly not continue due to her long lasting relationship with Alice, or they'll discuss on what she can do on her own if she chooses to continue in the music industry.

Like I said, all we can do is wait. I can't help but wonder what Clara's plans are and what she plans to do now.

Here's some thoughts I shared in the fanclub I created if you're interested, of course.
Man... still can't get over the news.

I simply will just assume that:
- After the duo gotten much success within the industry and grow much 'mutual feelings' toward each other. One day, Ran.. i means Alice's mother who's a powerful woman within Japan entertainment industry realised Alice real identity. Afraid that her daughter real identity will hurt her image, her mother forced Alice to quit ClariS and have to stay away from Clara. Alice can't defy her mother will, but she ran away from home leaving Clara to search her all over, even hired detectives to. But fear not, they will accidentally meet up again in a heartfelt union 8 months from now, right before Clara's 18th birthday. And the duo will rejoin again, this time with a much stronger bond and resolve.

Happy ending

Yes. I took the scenario straight out of Strawberry Shake Sweet last chapter

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-05-26 at 20:18.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote