View Single Post
Old 2007-12-30, 01:20   Link #219
Mistacloudstrife
"I'll cut them off..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Against some Hokage he might be able to win. The problem with Naruto is that his power and effectiveness varies greatly depending upon whom he is fighting.
Let's try the Hokage in order (assume that they are alive for the time being):

-Shodaime Hokage: Chances of success are about 30% due to Shodaime's unique Mokuton and Bijuu manipulating abilities.

-Nidaime Hokage: Chances of success are about 50% considering Nidaime is barely unique outside of his ability to create water out of thin air (a skill Kisame also has).

-Sandaime Hokage: Chances of success are 50% again since Sandaime was tricked and caught off guard by Naruto twice. Then again Sandaime knows a lot more jutsu than Naruto does.

-Yondaime Hokage: Chances of success are non-existant since Naruto would be beheaded before firing off even one Rasengan. The Hiraishin is the major deciding factor here.

-Godaime Hokage: This is the only one that is in his favour, my estimate being 80%. For the most part Tsunade is all about healing and super strength. Naruto can avoid her deadly taijutsu just by spamming Kage Bunshins all over the place and his Fuuton: Rasenshuriken damages on a cellular level preventing Tsunade from healing her wounds. Of course, one direct hit from her fist and he will fly to the stratosphere before plummeting down.
I was thinking more along the lines of comparing Naruto/Kyuubi at his strongest vs the Hokages at his/her strongest. No emotions taken into consideration because if we were to get technical, I could say that the Hokages and Naruto would never have a serious fight.

It's like a fight with Vash the Stampede vs a regular human in a fight to the death. Vash is, in most cases, going to be stronger, but since he doesn't kill anyone, there's no way for him to win.