View Single Post
Old 2010-02-09, 09:17   Link #2647
Konagami_03

Send a message via MSN to Konagami_03 Send a message via Yahoo to Konagami_03
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Agematsu harpist Mika's husband is the Agematsu from EleGa who composes a lot of Nana's songs. Nana's not married yet, but she said that she'd tell the fans if she would ever be wed.

And I thought it was Nana who moved. Either way, those Mika and Nana pictures make me a little jealous.
Oh I see now~ Nyahaha, I'm still wondering on who Nana would be married to. XD
and yeah it was Nana who moved. I think what I said was confusing. But yes it was Nana who moved. XD

Quote:
Nana voicing a boy > Noto Mamiko voicing a boy
Agreed. XD I think Inoue Marina voicing a boy > Noto Mamiko voicing a boy.
Although I wonder about Natsuru's male form in Kampfer... but yeah. XD

Quote:
Don't care much since I'm not going to follow the show and should drop S1, but I just find it hilarious how it went from Sakamoto Maaya → Mizuki Nana. Ono-D and Sakurai are both great and it's nice to see Sakurai getting roles again after that plagiarism incident from a few years back.
Same here. XD lol Sakamoto Maaya to Nana. Well I think they are still considering on still putting the old Kuroshitsuji pair. XD I heard about Sakurai's plagiarism incident, but I didn't really know anything about it. Hahaha.

Quote:
Apparently knew from an episode of Itazura Kurousagi. Guessing Nana was there during the recording or something. *shrug*
Hahah, LOL, Nana in the recording WIN. XD

Quote:
The outfit? Sure. The dancing? No.
XD Well, I think it's a bit... acceptable then... the dancing. XD Nana seem to like the checkered pattern so much. Do you know why? XD

Quote:
Kondo Mika, stage name MIKA. Did the OP song for Chrome Shelled Regios and has done backing vocals on some of Nana's tracks. She has a bit of a lisp and I've heard she's really nice.
I couldn't find any more info about her. =/ Did Daisy x daisy stop? Yeah, I read somewhere that she sometimes help in Nana's concert booths, or whatever they call those booths that receives the tickets or something. XD And yeah, the OP song for Regios. XD And here I am have always wondered whether Nana had a sister or something. XD Now it's popped out. XD

OT: Are there still no announcements for the Movie 1st's DVD? *excited here. XD*
Konagami_03 is offline   Reply With Quote