View Single Post
Old 2010-06-30, 01:13   Link #4016
shinmai

Hi guys, I'm new here and this is my very first post in this site! Well, technically because this is the most recent manga I've read and so the memory is still fresh.

But damn I'm so disappointed in where the story is heading to. Haruto is totally not cool with this desperate stalker attitude. And how the hell can you act so normal to the guy who stole your girlfriend and the girlfriend who dumped you through a letter? I mean come one it's good that the male lead is not egotistic but please save some pride for yourself.

I really wish that at some point, Haruto will realize that what he's doing is pointless and everyone who said he was an idiot for going all the way to tokyo were right. I wish he gets back to Nanami and forget Eba altogether. And at the same time Eba realizes what she has lost and be the one who chase after Haruto. Haruto deserves it at least for all the troubles he has been to and all the stupid decisions he made. However, I know this is highly unlikely because the author of this manga is known for notoriously punishing the male lead by letting him do so much just to get the girl that doesn't deserve him- like what Yamato went through in Suzuka.
shinmai is offline   Reply With Quote