Thread: Aion Online
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-09, 15:25   Link #500
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode120x View Post
Thanks for the info. I'm more of a PvE player, at least for Aion since PvP has always driven me away because of the inability to obtain decent PvP gear since the "grind" was always so hard back then. Plus, I have no "decent" group/legion to roll with. I've always liked doing the instances even though they were always the same and I never got any drops haha.
It's going to be hard to do any of the new instances without a dedicated group. They are HARD and due to the long cooldowns nobody will risk PUGGing it. However, if your'e interested in PvP now is a great time to get back in the game as PvP gear is a breeze to get now.

There are these new tokens called Blood Marks that you can use to buy PvP gear with. If you do all the weekly quests you'll get around 364 tokens, throw in some pvp dailies (you'll end up doing these while you're trying to do the weeklies) and you'll hit around 400 Blood Marks a week.

A level 65 PvP weapon costs 230 blood mark, a full set of accessories costs around 600 ish, and armor 500. So in 3 weeks of just doing weeklies you'll be fully geared for PvP aside from the manastones. The quests are not particularly hard either. Everyone will automatically form groups at the locations to make sure everyone gets credit on the mob kills and also to fight against enemy pvp players. In general, it takes about 10-12 hours to do all the weeklies for the week, which is pretty light in terms of time investment if you just play a few hours a day.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote