View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 06:41   Link #254
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
I was in the mood for an ecchi anime, and the only thing i remembered to be extremely ecchi was Kanokon, even tho it had a catgirl and a kid looking character. So yesterday i got it and watched it, and i didn't dislike it. The girl was indeed hot and she turned into a cat only 2-3 times during the whole anime, so there wasn't any catgirl issue. Also, the version i got was the uncensored one, so it was very ok, beside that i like huge tits haha. As i knew, the character i hated was the protagonist, and i reached the peak of hating exactly during the last episode:
Not to mention there's also a girl with fox characteristics and another girl with wolf characteristics, which were both the heroines of the show. Remember that you really like this show, so I can recommend Inu X Boku SS (ongoing 12-episode supernatural romance TV anime, so I can recommend that later) : it's about a highschool girl named Ririchiyo who was born in a rich family and mysteriously enters to a mansion when super-rich and smart students can enter. One day, she meet a butler who's in fact possess nine-tail fox powers (reminds me of Naruto haha). It has some romance and the butler can turn into a fox only two-three times in the whole show, especially during serious scenes.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2012-02-20 at 13:44.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote