View Single Post
Old 2008-02-08, 02:10   Link #91
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Chole is still on my shit list for making Horo shed tears of sorrow. Its funny because i see why Chole thinks the way she does. People just dont understand how the nature of land works. Horo gave them some bad harvest to let the land rest so it would not be overworked. The people still received more bountiful harvests that most villages should have had. In all honesty if it had not been for Horo the humans probably would exhausted the land long ago. Now that Horo has left that land to head North you can bet that the village will not be seeing as good harvests anymore as Horo is not blessing the land.
Chloe is being used I bet by Medioh and that Count.

If she was really doing it for the village, then she wouldn't have to turn Horo in. The village was using Horo's festival as one big party now anyways. Turning in their deity to the Church for execution is going to create some bad blood for her in the village afterwards. No excuse to party if Horo's gone. She interrupted the festival to be taken away on business. I bet they were a little miffed at that prospect. She's not even home taking care of business so she might be losing income at home on this coin venture.

If that Count was really teaching them, then she should have been told about resting the land, crop rotations etc and not have to spout stuff about Horo's whims.

She's gonna be in a bad way when it blows up in her face imo.

I still bet that DVD only episode involves a Lawrence x Horo sex scene. Watch ep. 7. Find out if something important to Lawrence really falls off. Remember fans, it's DVD only.