View Single Post
Old 2006-02-19, 18:23   Link #63
Pippin4242

I think the language thing is very interesting- for instance we see Mao speaking in four different langauges, which is kind of at odds with her beer-guzzling hard living exterior. (It was me who was nagging you about languages before. I find language really interesting, possible hence my anime addiction.)

I don't actually own a copy of the first series. I remember somebody from the medical wing spoke to Sosuke about Mao's condition just before the TDD-1 was seajacked, didn't they? I was trying to remember exactly what that scene was like. I've only seen that episode once. I had to give the DVD back.

Was Yan one of the men during the Hong Kong incident? The apron-wearing guy when the TDD-1 was seajacked? Or is that just completely a figment of my imagination?

The only fact known is that it's a forty year old Gibson Les Paul which was owned by his dad, and that it will easily fetch $10,000 USD at a pawn shop.

Brilliant. You didn't mention the les Paul part in the FAQ, so there were a few basic looks I could have gone with (I researched as much as I could before asking). Thanks! And the rifle make, I doubt I'd have been able to find that out anywhere either. ^_^

Thanks for all your help!

*~Pips~*