View Single Post
Old 2012-01-16, 15:55   Link #295
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
You said "by- proxy" you know...that means that Amata is using the power of another and not his own, right?
I are ESL person so I might not have phrased it right, but what I meant was that it was because of Kagura threatening Mikono that Amata used his power which led to the awakening of Aquarion - much like what happened to Apollo in the first episode of srs 1, btw. It's just that here in the end the entire thing is Kagura's fault.

Quote:
Also that's an assumption and although it's a logical one it's still an assumption. He could have meant exactly that or it could have a deeper meaning.
Maybe, maybe not. We didn't really see Kagura have any special reactions, though, aside of recognizing the Solar Wings and declaring that something smelled foul (heh).

Quote:
He said that he smelled her and although he told her to "come out" when he first saw her, he saw her with Amata. It could be that he smelled both of them and not just the female.
If they're two halves of the same whole, it's not really an Issue only Mikono was in the prophecy if Amata is her other half. That and "why" was Mikono marrying Kagura and NOT Amato? If she's not going to be his eventually?
We'll see? It's a possibility that Kagura really smelled Amata's past life or whatever, but what he smelled was definitely female, he said it at least twice.

Quote:
So it looks familiar although part of it is because I want to get rid of Amata and replace him with Kagura so a lot of my opinion could be because of that
Me, I like Amata a lot... And regardless of personal feelings, it doesn't seem like either Amata or Kagura are going anywhere soon, so...
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote