View Single Post
Old 2010-04-22, 11:54   Link #1320
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Actually, the first season had a team of writers doing the story from their perspective. However, the entire episodes for season two was written by one author. Although, it would be nice to see the original team of the first season get together and work on remaking Code Geass R2 to its late night format. I don't think that Sunrise will allow Code Geass to return to the Thursday late night format. They might be hellbent on giving the show a better time spot.
Yes I know that, I was not talking about writing scripts for certain episodes, I was thinking of the role of the main writer, the author. The other writers (I assume you're referring to Yoshino Hiroyuki and Nomura Yuuichi) were not free to do whatever they wanted with the story and/or the characters, that was still up to the "author", just like how Taniguchi Goro was still "the director" even though other people are listed as directors for the individual episodes.

Edit: I think you're right about Sunrise being hellbent on keeping anything related to the franchise on "primetime" time slots btw. ^^

Edit 2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
So... what about screenshots of Nunnally & co? They are 100% post R2-ish.
And they are not from PD, aren't they?
Sorry konart, I completely missed your post. I assumed that they're related to the PD, yes.