Thread: Licensed Persona 4 (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2011-11-11, 02:37   Link #1196
4Tran

Persona 4 - Episode 6

My feelings for this show remain the same: the overall worksmanship of the episode is weak, but the strength of the original material still shines through. In this episode, we're introduced to Kanji, and I find him to be a fun character. Then again, I've always had a soft spot for characters whose personalities belie their gruff appearances/reputations. Park Romi's character looks to be pretty interesting as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
Edit: Oh, and I didn't notice this at first because the quality of the episode I was watching wasn't good, but the animation wasn't very good in this episode either. Particularly that chase scene. Which I suppose is what made it funny.
I'm normally pretty blind to technically bad animation, but it was really jarring in this episode. Half the time, the character faces are barely animated, giving the appearance that they're all zombies. The other half, the artwork is terribly off-model. The only scene where it really worked was that chase, where the whole sequence was meant to be a farce.