View Single Post
Old 2011-12-16, 15:01   Link #47
mellomarie
fullblown technicolour

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeando View Post
from some of his phrases in this episode it may be possible(someone said on myanimelist) he was one of the invisible ones, the ones abandoned and loved by no one, so or he's simply getting revenge on the world which rejected him, or in some twisted way he thinks to be able to change it in a world where no one become invisible, but taking some/many lives in the process

the total episodes are 24 (at least from myanimelist), so the next should be the last one

hmm all of those are good ideas. to be perfectly honest though, i like the first one the best--i'd rather him have a selfish, personal motivation than simply trying to "cleanse the world" or something that abstract/philosophical. i would sympathise with him more.

one more episode thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayPepsi
A lot of people on some other boards think that Kanba really meant "I've always wanted to hug you." Because he shot him with a Kiga ball and not a bullet, it was a misdirection. Also, if he was going to shoot him, he could have done it from a distance - he didn't have to get that close to him. I think it makes sense, Kanba always pushes his siblings away so he probably was never as affectionate with Shouma as he wanted to be. On the other hand it could mean some other things - I've always wanted to restore your memory, I've always wanted to take Himari from you...ect.
oh that's a sweet interpretation. i'd had a sneaking suspicion that it as a double meaning of sorts, but kanba's mannerisms and total disregard for people made me hesitant to look too much into it. either way, i'm hopeful that they'll be together again but how believable it may be is still up in the there.