Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Ginga Kikotai Majestic Prince
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-19, 02:26   Link #788
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Haha, that wouldn't surprise me at all. Ditzy Tamaki, and a ditzy Rose 3, a match made in heaven.

Hopefully this will be something that they will continue to explore with the rest of the pilots now. Maybe Asagi will be next considering the next episode seems to focus on him. Also Asagi's my favorite character, so I want to see what his power up mode looks like. Which is another thing, I wonder if they all have power up modes or is it just Izuru...guess we'll have to wait and find out.
The mechas themselves have effectively "copies" of the base personality of the characters in them. Which would explain Tamaki when her levels rose super high: she's just as much of a ditz as in person.

I'm curious what Asagi might turn into, especially given the stomach aliment.

On the episode itself, another call out to Team Doberman's instinctive nature to Death Flag themselves. And their complete genre savvy at the fact they're up to it. Plus, battle field promotions! (Which is why the joke about "dying" worked, but you have to know the context of a bunch of those historical stories)
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote