Thread: _Summer
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-27, 15:53   Link #60
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Lesson: Don't fall into the "I'll watch anything with cute girls and romance in it" trap. Demand more from your friendly neighbour anime studio than just a harem story, scrutinize a we bit. I don't hate cute girls but I want them to not be just going through the harem formula in a show I watch. If it turns out to be generic it shouldn't come as a surprise. Consider the source of any show and whether their is a side dish to the romance before taking the plunge or you may be disappointed. Judging by the fact its 3 episodes it sounds more like a commercial for the game. Thus, if one were really truly interested and not just salivating at the girls (It can be hard sometimes, the studio's are manipulative sons of bitches I've found, and stock shows with characters whom at least one is bound to hit the viewers weak point. Though they aren't likely to be around most of the time, especially in a 3 part OVA. Besides the main character almost always ends up with the most boring Yamato Nadeshiko type anyway who usually gets roughly 1/3 of the screen time at least.), the game would be the way to go as the game is pretty much always better than the OVA version and two if there is a story to it than you will get the full one with the game.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-01-27 at 16:04.