View Single Post
Old 2011-11-02, 08:51   Link #7
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Really? It made perfect sense to me. Riruka is basically monologing about their past and how Ginjo appeared at their worst moments and gave them something to live for. All of them felt isolated and ended up with powers they didn't really understand.

It's basically a twisted mirror version of Ichigo's and his human friends/family. They're all strong together, rely and depend on each other, have strong abilities, etc.

The problem here is that there is no way to know how much of this is "correct" because of Tsukishima's hax powers. What they remember is distorted by his ability to insert himself into their past, so there's no telling what he's manipulated. So while it's all fun and interesting, it's ultimately meaningless and hard to find empathy for because there's so much uncertainty airing over these fights.

I'm not quite sure what is going on at the end of the chapter though. Is Riruka activating some kind of self destruct? I can't be arsed to read back to earlier chapters if it's been shown before.