View Single Post
Old 2011-02-06, 20:15   Link #168
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Something reminds me as I replay the PSP game. Man, even after I left for almost over week Index only got angry, saying she's hungry but she's happy to have me playing the game again (seems the original PSP's owner must've taken a peek into the game I put in there ) ; while some got Index biting them, and some others even got Kirino to scold them o_o

About the game play... this is the first game that repeatedly tells me "MAKE GOOD USE OF THE BLOCK/DODGE BUTTON." For most fighting games I've ever touched, my method of fighting is to charge forward with a flurry of attacks and very little regard for defense unless I find myself being pushed back. But for this game, the AI seems to love hit-and-run tactics, especially Oriana since I have a hard time to get a hit in on her. So yeah, dodging helps a lot, and that's to say very little.

While playing as Touma, there's also his best block-and-counter tactic in which I only successfully pulled this off on Mikoto especially because once Imagine Breaker kicks in after receiving her attacks, she has a very bad recovery time - Touma can just step out of the Imagine Breaker guard and hit Mikoto while she's still reeling from her attacks; but I am not pretty sure about using it against other enemies. Can't really be too sure what kind of attacks I'm going to get, as the game dictates, I'm screwed if the enemy throws out a physical attack and not an esper/magical attack.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2011-02-06 at 20:30.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote