View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 10:38   Link #15045
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Just passing a message along from A Certain Banned Associate of ours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Before anybody get their panties in a bunch, remember that this is the first time in the INDEX Light Novel that Mikoto was given a sizeable part since her character arc in volume 3- It doesn't matter what happened in Railgun, THIS. IS. INDEX.

But actually I'm betting most people practically jumped to this conclusion because of the illustration art which is ridiculous because since when does illustration pages supposedly summarized the novel itself -_-

Now all that said and done, this is actually pretty darn close to how every new Index volumes start For all the new comers (and it seems we have quite alot of them this round) Every new volume is met with initial excitement with illustration, followed by rage quitting from the inaccurate summaries, followed by trolling and counter trolling, and this continues until the translations start- because then people would shut up and just read it for themselves

But that's mostly for 4ch, here we get the usual individuals 'expressing' themselves once and then we just continue reading

For me? I'm waiting for a more reliable source of information like Teh_ping or kuroishinigami or larethian before panicking but so far if the initial summary is even 50% accurate, it's all going as expected for me.