View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 19:45   Link #1150
ElCachicamo

I. G. productions used to be my favourite studio because I always liked their characters designs. I like the more realistic and three-dimensional stuff (Jin Roh, Ghost in The Shell Innocence, Blood Last Vampire or Otogi Zoshi) with that style of chiaroscuro that Kazuchika Kise use so well and it is pretty impressive to watch when it is really well animated. I want to see Kyoani trying designs with a more realistic style someday, something from Noujou Junichi maybe .

I read an article somewhere in the Internet where they said that Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood had a budget of more or least 530.000 USD for the whole show and I found that to be pretty low because the production values of that show were really good. I just imagine these guys with a good budget of 1million per episode, a good schedule and I'm like . I don't know if people here are aware of Cybersix, that show was animated in Japan with a really good budget and it looked fantastic for their time ( Telecom and TMS were the animations studios in charge).