Thread: Licensed Vandread
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-07, 19:00   Link #60
Kalico07

Sorry to raise the dead here, just couldn't resist responding.

I've been hoping for a 3rd Stage for a long time but at this point, have given up. If there has been no word on development in the past 6 years then it's obvious Gonzo has moved onto other things. The 25 years later plot certainly was interesting to hear. I liked those picks as well. I've had them for awhile and didn't even know they were from the now defunct sequel, lol. As for Hibiki having a child with Meia along with Dita. I just have a hard time believing that would have been the case. I don't think Dita would have tolerated that. Don't mean to spoil anything here but.

SPOILER:

Remember that Bart, Hibiki, Duello, and B.C. went back to Tarak to find suitable men to serve on the Nirvana to improve cooperation between the men and the women. It would be more likely in my opinion that Meia would have hooked up with one of the new male crew members that came aboard soon after 2nd Stage. This is all speculation really.

It's sad that they never continued the series and seem to not have any plans in the near future. I really wanted to know more about the Harvest and what happened to the Earth along with more plot development with characters like Dita, Barnette and Jura.
Kalico07 is offline   Reply With Quote