View Single Post
Old 2011-09-03, 09:17   Link #9799
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I can see it now, Exia lying low in the desert during the day, sniping things in the sky one by one all day. Then cloaks slowly moves to a different location after awhile.

Forget about having just a gun, Exia now has a "sniping" rifle. Never thought I would see the day. Dynames Repair needs one of those too.......then Setsuna and Lyle could go do some tag team sniping.....
I feel sorry for the poor security guard in a GN-X III who inevitabily endup fighting the RIII. It should be good for the EFS as the large corporations are going to need alot more GN-X MS with that thing lurking around, warranty probably doesn't cover acts of God or Gundam either.

Quote:
I don't think so, this is pretty much it I guess. This last Senki chapter is like the final bonus for Senki like the Reborns chapter was for 00V.

Some info on ELS Qan(T) would be nice but I dunno whether the info is out and that we just don't have it or whether none was ever released.

*lightbulb flashes*To the Japanese Wiki!!!
Well as there main manga focus I would say it's pretty much done but they'll probably go back to 00 timeline a some point down the road just like they have GW acouple of times.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote