View Single Post
Old 2010-06-07, 02:04   Link #4505
DgBarca

There is also an extra TIP that prouves it.

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by DgBarca View Post
Sorry to talk about something else but...
I have an acutal in-game clue for Kanon being the murderer of Eva and Hideyoshi :
Spoiler for Huge:

EP4 anyone ?
(also this, LORD..."LORD U" anyone ?)
I think this is pretty interesting.
First, we can interpret this as "Someone cut the chain" but with EP4, we really see Kanon cut IRON BARS in a magical scene.

Now, EP4 is named "Alliance of the Golden Witch"
Alliance...with who ? I don't think it's Battler and Ange, maybe...Battler and Beato, it's te aliance OF THE GOLDEN WITCH after all...Ange-Beatrice ? FFF...
IMO, it's with Battler. Since EP3 Tea Party, Beatrice is feeling cornered by Lambda and Bern, so in EP4 she puts a huge number of tips through magical scene that are dealing with the mysteries of the previous EP and thus make the tale solvable.
It would also explain why Beato let Battler win the Tea Party battle : she preferred to be "killed" by Battler than being trapped by the b...witches.

Maria sure is right, this magic circle gives the power of observation,discernment, inspiration and intuition, and gives a solution that I hadn't even thought until then.

It sounds like a pretty standart theory...but...now I(we) need to look at the magical scenes in a different way.

Last edited by DgBarca; 2010-06-07 at 03:00.
DgBarca is offline   Reply With Quote