View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 09:44   Link #1496
Rotheos
Platinum Crusader

Quote:
Ah, I shouldn't have used 'not as'. Completely different is what I meant. There are trouble students with teachers for both parents and criminals with both parents in the police force, yea? It's their life experiences that mould them that way, and in some cases screw with their thinking.

From what I see, it seems like WC is merely like all the other members of the ARG. Anything is just a mean to an end. Resurrecting Saffron Blossom might have been to speed up the experiment since it takes an hour for her to respawn each time. Leaving her no reprive might have just been a side effect of it for her.

But we're really going by what-ifs here. We know too little about WC to really ascertain what she is thinking, not to mention what she went through to turn into such an individual. I think these theories just suffer from inadequate solid evidence rather than having loopholes. The possibility is there, just that there isn't sufficient evidence to prove or disapprove the theory, which is why it persists.
So far the only thing i know is that KYH has never been able to defeat "her older sister" in Brain Burst(referring when she tried to force her to cable and WC told her that she knows she will never be able to beat her) or could be to other "things" like academics or such. So i think WC is a talented individual, more talented than KYH but she is ignored by both her "parents" assuming that the parents are Kirito and Asuna, she feels neglected because of them ignoring her and both likes KYH more than her despite being a successful individual. --->This could be a theory for her ability to be Invisible.