View Single Post
Old 2012-02-03, 13:00   Link #20786
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Answer for the question which I posted:

Overman King Gainer (The head looked like astronaut). the prototype IS retain the space helmet but now loaded with special hyper sensor to accommodate its speed (it's face changes depending on what sensors are activated).

and.... the inspiration for its body: Black Sarena (to hide the prototype's true identity as a prototype IS, by giving it an appearance of a high-tech fighter jet.

To add bonus to his role as evil counterpart: Its desalinated call-sign (by countries who encounter the Phantom Unit): Banshee. Because, whenever it go into attacking mode, it create a jamming signal sounds like somebody wailing (it also create the sound from its sonic boom due to distortion of the air surrounding it).... and people always die whenever it appear....

===

Joan will now be in the story.(Because the feminine male is funny when it come to Ichika....who is still wary about another Char incident....and he is a French... which make it double suspicious).

---

I will be taking down the Forbidden core to make way for the revised story. (because I don't want people to get confuse, revise story has elements of forbidden core in it, mainly males(Limit to two this time) in ISA)

If everything work out well...... we shall see....

===

First chapter's title: Nightmare of Ichika

Spoiler for chapter plans: