View Single Post
Old 2012-06-16, 18:35   Link #3443
Zulu Keita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Kira wouldn't be very comfortable in it at all since the Destiny does more than just Beam Spam.
- That is ignorant, also its not true, Kira showed a lot of skill in both all of the mobile suits he has piloted, Strike, Freedom and SF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Nice to see what I said about not getting into the Kira/Shinn debate went completely ignored. *sigh* Christ you people are adamant about that argument. What's the appeal for it? I'm honestly curious that it has so many people enthralled in continuing it despite the fact that pretty much every single angle and detail has been considered and debated already.
- I dont even know how things got here... As I was discussing a whole different aspect of Seed Destiny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
im pretty sure ive mentioned this before but to anyone who watched destiny did you also noticed the paper,scissor,rock thing going on

shin beats kira
kira beats athrun
athrun beats shin

whenever they fight it feels like this
Thats actually a good way to but it but that is not true.

Kira lost to Shinn once, while even in the battle where he lost to Shinn, he took out 2 of Impulse Silhouttes, Kira also got the better of Destiny in Orb when he grabbed his blade and shot him with his railguns, Shinn even said: "If those had been beams, I would already be dead.... is that what it is! Some kind of a Lesson!". Even Shinn knew Kira had him. In the Movie versions of Destiny, Kira battled Shinn and Rey in the end by himself before Shinn fled because Kira shot at him point blank out of nowhere, which made Shinn go after Athrun instead.

Kira only beat Athrun once in Destiny, and Athrun was also a bit confused by what he should do, Kira took Athrun out nonetheless.

Athrun did take out Shinn twice and was taken out in the Gouf.

Shinn took out Kira once and Athrun once, Athrun and Kira have gotten the better of Shinn more times but that does not take away from the fact that Shinn has beaten both of them as well and held his own in most battles.

They all have had their moment to shine.

Hope I didnt come off as negative .... wasnt my attention. I was just trying to clarify my personal opinion, But your right as well
Zulu Keita is offline   Reply With Quote