Thread: Dragon Age II
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-18, 04:58   Link #1027
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Nightmare is so un-fun I just flat refuse to play it. I want to be entertained by my games, not to punch a hole in my monitor out of frustration.

Also, I find it kind of funny people hate on ME2 so much. In my opinion, it's the best game Bioware's made in years. People make the mistake of expecting it to be an oldschool CRPG just because it's made by Bioware--it's not. It's Gears of War without the suck and bad writing. It's a third-person shooter with RPG elements. Saying ME2 is bad because of that would be like saying Deus Ex is a shitty RPG because it has strong FPS elements.

Not all RPGs have to be isometric-view Infinity Engine clones.
Cuz' people don't like science or science fiction as they used to in the 1990s?

I remember System Shock as the major doomfail of that time....but it is a great game with plot elements.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote